Saint Leo’s 1968 Class Mass
Prayer of the Faithful
Father Langan: As we approach the end of the school year and graduation for the Class of 1968, let us thank our almighty Father for His many gifts to us at Saint Leo’s, and let us humbly ask Him for all the graces we need.
1. J Cooney: That God might portect our Holy Father, Pope Paul, and our Bishop, J. Carroll McCormick, and that He might reward thgem for the honor they have bestowed on our pastor, Monsignor Hammond, let us pray to the Lord.
2. C. Mulherin: Tat we may realize our duties to God and our fellow men and so contribute to a unified and peaceful world, let us pray to the Lord.
3. R. Molitoris: That Christ’s peace may go forth to heal the sick and in particular that He may grant good health to Marianne Austin, let us pray to the Lord.
4. B. Koneski: That the Holy Spirit may help the students at Saint Leo’s as they take their final examinations of the school year, let us pray to the Lord.
5. R. Grant: That the class of 1968 may be messengers of the joy of Christian living, let us pray to the Lord.
6. J. Murphy That the members of the Class of 1968 may be guided in their choice of vocation by the light of the Holy Spirit, let us pray to the Lord.
7. That all of us gathered here may proclaim the message of Christ to the world with greater conviction and dedication, let us pray to the Lord.
Father Langan: O God, you have given us all we have and all we are. Grant that we will never be unwilling to accept whatever responsibilities you may send us, or to make whatever sacrificies you may ask of us. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.